Thursday, May 23, 2019

What are the key factors for me to overcome my limit?


  1. Experiments are extremely important to prove your points; otherwise your theorems are meaningless! Thus, the ability to deploy right experiments are extremely crucial. 
  2. Collaborations: Do not ever think that I can do research all alone (at least for now). Accept that fact that I am not ready yet for that independence and need a lots of inputs, discussion, and encouragement from advisers, colleagues, collaborators and friends. 
  3. Solving important problems. Must inspired by real-life important problems even if what I am doing is a little theoretic. I think this factor is very crucial! In that sense, should I be motivated by the problem first or motivated by approaches and find relevant problems later?
  4. Exceptional concentration on finishing the work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment